CDA Transcript Request Process
- A transcript of CDA grades will be provided for past and present students. Requests must be made via the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.
- Official transcripts can only be sent directly from Coram Deo Academy to an agency, business, college, or university.
- A valid picture ID is required for in-person pick up of transcripts.
- Please allow 3 days for processing.
- For Current Students, transcripts to colleges will be sent through Naviance.
Once a graduate turns 18 years of age or is in a post-secondary setting, parents/guardians may no longer legally request records of any kind. The Federal Law will allow CDA to accept a parent signature in lieu of the student only when that parent brings an ID for documentation and the student has requested the transcript.