- House System
Re-enrollment, Financial Aid, and Transfer Requests
Priority Re-enrollment for continuing students ended Jan. 31. Late re-enrollments will be processed if space is available and are subject to a $250 Late Re-enrollment Fee. Priority elective registration ends April 30; thereafter, drops and changes can be made for a $25 fee through July 30.
Current students may apply for Tuition Assistance through Feb. 15, 2013.
Requests for a change in campus, program option, or day of attendance are made during online re-enrollment, may require an interview with the school director, and are subject to approval by the Academy.
Students re-enrolling for the same day/program on the same campus are offered their returning seat first. Campus/day transfers can be requested for any reason; however, they may be difficult to accommodate because some grade levels/core days of attendance may be at capacity.
Although CDA will attempt to honor all requests, there is no guarantee that campus/day transfers will be possible. If your child’s continued enrollment in CDA is contingent upon receiving a campus transfer, then it is best to apply as a new student for that campus rather than commit to the full year’s tuition by re-enrolling.
Where students compete for limited seats, priority will be granted according to the following guidelines:
- Current student re-enrolling for same day/campus (within the month of January)
- New application for sibling of a current family or a current student re-enrolling and requesting a program change to be on the same days as their sibling at CDA HS at CC (applying by Jan. 31)
- Current student re-enrolling for same campus but requesting a day or program change (prioritized by date of re-enrollment within the month of January)
- Current student re-enrolling for a different campus and any new sibling applicants (again, prioritized by date of re-enrollment)
- New application from a new family (prioritized according to date of application)
- As of Feb. 1, all returning students and new applicants are given equal consideration. Current students who re-enroll after Jan. 31 will be assessed a $250 Late Re-enrollment Fee.